How can I review my students' games? (coach)
For a detailed, individual Report Card:
From your Coach account Home screen:
- Click the "My Kids" tab.
- Click the "Report Card" icon next to the kid account you'd like to view.
Individual Report cards show you a detailed list of your kids' fast chess, slow chess and puzzle progress, as well as lessons and computer workouts attempted, videos watched and articles read.
For a snapshot of all your Kids' activities, choose "Get Club Report Card:"
From your Clubs page:
- Click into the Club you'd like to see the report for.
- Select "Get Club Report Card" on the right side.
- Select the dates you'd like to see activity for, up to one month at a time.
- This will download a spreadsheet showing your Club Members' Usernames, Names, Levels, Fast Chess, Slow Chess & Puzzles ratings change, as well as if they've completed any Videos, Articles or Workouts.