How can I review my students' games? (coach)
For a detailed, Individual Report Card:
From your Coach account Home screen:
- Click the "Kids" link.
- Click the "Report Card" icon next to the kid account you'd like to view.
Individual Report Cards show you a detailed list of your Kids' Fast Chess, Slow Chess and Puzzle progress, as well as Lessons and Computer Workouts attempted, Videos watched and Articles read.
For a snapshot of all your Kids' activities, choose "Get Club Report Card:"
From your Clubs page:
- Click into the Club you'd like to see the report for.
- Select Club "Report Card" on the right side.
- Select the dates you'd like to see activity for, up to one month at a time.
- This will download a spreadsheet showing your Club Members' Usernames, Names, Levels, Fast Chess, Slow Chess & Puzzles ratings change, as well as if they've completed any Videos, Articles or Workouts.