How can I review my students' games? (coach)
Individual Report Cards show you a detailed list of your Kids' Fast Chess, Slow Chess, and Puzzle progress, as well as Lessons and Computer Workouts, attempted, Videos watched and Articles read.
For a detailed, Individual Report Card:
- From your Coach account home screen,
- Click on "Manage" followed by "Kids".
- Click on the horizontal menu followed by "Report Card".
- Fill in the time range and click "OK".
For a snapshot of all your Kids' activities:
- Click on "Manage" followed by "Clubs".
- Click into the Club you'd like to see the report for.
- Select "Report Card" on the right side.
- Select the dates you'd like to see activity for, up to one month at a time.
- Select the activities you're interested in by clicking on each box (or you can click on "Select All").
- Click "Submit".
- This will download a spreadsheet showing your Club Members' Usernames, Names, Levels, Fast Chess, Slow Chess & Puzzles ratings change, as well as if they've completed any Videos, Articles, or Workouts.