How To View Or Change My Membership Details
From your Chesskid.com home page (on a regular desktop computer), log in to the ChessKid account that purchased the membership.
If your purchase was made through Apple or Google Play, you will need to contact them to view and/or manage your membership,
- To manage your Apple membership please click on the following link: Apple Support.
- To manage your Google Play membership please click on the following link: Google Play Help.
To view or change your membership details,
- Click on Settings > Subscription > Click here to update your billing info
*Note: If your "Subscription" area only shows a Basic Membership, then this is probably not the ChessKid account username that made the purchase. Your account may have a complimentary gold, so you won't see options to manage it. How To Find My Gold Account/Username.
- If you wish to cancel your auto-renewal, click the following button:
- If you wish to change your billing information, click the "Edit" pencil icon:
- Now, just fill in your new information, and click "Change":
If, for some reason, the edit pencil icon is not available in your billing details area:
- You will need to cancel the current membership and then purchase another with the new billing details. Sorry for the inconvenience!
- While still in the billing details area (Settings > Subscription > Click here to update your billing details), scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on "Cancel Gold Membership" on the right:
- Click on this link to start the process of purchasing a new gold membership with your new billing information :)
- Make sure you're logged in to the username you wish to purchase the gold account from.
Need to make a change to your membership plan?
- See this related FAQ: How To Change My Membership Plan