How To Play My Friend In Fast Chess
To play your friend, they must also be logged in and online the same time as you are.
From a Kid account, to search for or play your friend (another kid account) a game in fast chess, click on:
- Play > Play vs Kid > Friend tab
- If any of your friends are online, you will see them below the friend tab. There will be a "Play" icon to the right of their name that you can click on to start a game with them.
- To search for your friend, type their unique ChessKid username into the box (bottom right) and click enter.
If you're a kid trying to play an adult, you will need that adult listed as a Guardian on your kid account before you can connect with them. For more information on that, click HERE.
From an Adult account, here's what the process looks like for you!
- If any of your ChessKid friends (which will only be your connected Kid accounts) are online you will see them here! (Play > Play vs. Kid > Friend Tab)
- You can also search for them by typing their username into the box below and clicking Enter.