How To Cancel My Gold Account
- Go to your ChessKid App and see if you can purchase another membership. Just go through the motions of buying a membership without actually purchasing one. When you do this, it should give you a pop-up with the ChessKid username that is linked to your purchase.
- If the first option didn’t generate a username pop-up, then please log out and create a new username on the app by clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ button (next to the login area). Then try purchasing again until you see the pop-up error showing the username.
- ChessKid does not manage subscription cycles purchased on iOS devices through the Apple App store or iTunes. If you make a purchase through the app, then decide to switch to a subscription purchased via a computer browser, you will need to cancel your subscription from your Apple device.
- If you're an administrator at a large school or school district, you may have a ChessKid "Enterprise" type account with a different type of Gold subscription. Please reach out to your ChessKid representative if you need renewal assistance.
- To manage your Google Play account please click on the following link: Google Play Help.
Gold Membership purchases on ChessKid will automatically renew at the end of the expiration cycle so that you don't have a lapse in premium benefits. You can turn off the auto-renewal function at any time. ( Settings > Subscription > Click here to update your billing info > Cancel Auto Renewal)
From your Chesskid.com home page (on a regular desktop computer), log in to the ChessKid account that purchased the membership.