How can I give my child's coach access to his/her account? (Parent)
You may add your child's teacher or coach as another Guardian of their account. This gives the coach the ability to see their account and review their games.
The teacher or coach must already have a Parent/Coach account on ChessKid.com (or, they can create one for free using this link).
From your Parent/Coach account Home screen:
- Click on "Manage" followed by "Kids".
- Click on the horizontal menu (next to the Kid account you'd like to view) followed by "Edit Kid".
- Click the "Edit Guardianship" option on the right side of the screen.
- Enter your coach's email address, select "Add Guardian" and then click "Save".
- This adds them as a Secondary Guardian, you remain the Primary Guardian of the account.
- Be sure to only give Guardianship of your kid's account to people you trust, as it gives them full access to your kid's account. You can remove their Guardianship at any time.