Can't access my gold membership
Please double-check the username currently connected to the gold account.
Sometimes the gold accidentally attaches to a different username:
1 - Please go to your ChessKid App and see if you can purchase another membership. Just go through the motions of buying a membership without actually purchasing one. When you do this, it should give you a pop-up with the ChessKid username that is linked to your Apple ID. This should provide us with the username that is connected to the gold account purchase!
2 - If the first option doesn’t generate a username pop-up, then please log out and create a new username on the app by clicking on the ‘Sign Up’ button (next to the login area). Then try purchasing again until you see the pop-up error showing the username :) Please tell me what username shows up for you!
If neither of the 2 options above generate a username pop-up, please send an email with a screenshot showing the most recent Apple purchase time frame and the billing information to our support staff at email@example.com.
Other suggestions for how to restore gold on your Apple device:
- Delete and reinstall the ChessKid app.
- Turn the device off for a couple of minutes and then back on.
- Clear the cache on the device. Clearing the cache on your Apple device
- Update the Operating System on your device: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to the Upgrade screen from within the app and click on "Restore Purchase".