Purchased Gold but I can't assign it.
Once you've purchased a Gold Membership from your ChessKid Parent account, it is yours to assign as you choose.
Enabling and disabling a student Gold Membership is a one-click function.
From your ChessKid Parent account home screen:
- Click "Manage" followed by "Kids".
- Click the "Medal" (Gold for Premium, Grey for Basic) icon next to the kid account you'd like to enable or disable the membership for.
If you see the gold icon next to your Kid’s Username, then the Gold Membership is active for that account.
If it's a grey icon, he/she has a basic membership.
If there is no (+) or (x) next to a gold membership, it means that the membership was purchased from a Kid account. This type of gold membership cannot be altered, assigned or changed by a Parent account:
If you wish for this account to be under your Parent account control you will need to cancel this Kid's membership (log in to their account with their username and password) and then purchase the total amount of memberships (from your Parent account) you would like to be in charge of.
To cancel the Kid membership,
- Login to the Kid account that made the purchase.
- Click on "Settings" followed by "Subscription" and then "Click Here To Update Your Billing Info".
- Scroll down and click "Cancel Gold Membership".
Then log in to your Parent account and make the new purchase.